I've missed my blog site! I've been so busy to post some of my sweetest events in my life. Hahaha.

Tomorrow will be our NCAE! My mind is so tired reviewing my past-years lessons. A little bit "recall".
I think my head is going to burst because of too much many information I've read. Full memory. No space of new item.
I don't know how was the exam will be like. I'm not that nervous & not that excited. Just nothing.

Okay. Lovelife.

Actually, this week, I'm so in love. Yay! It's just because of him.
Last Sunday, he texted me. That time, I'm a LITTLE, yah little, bit mad at him maybe because I did not felt his existence in almost one week! He said that he was busy - a thing that I understand. Later on, we're okay. Then, he said mahal na mahal kita. I was surprised because I've missed those words. A little curve in my face started to appear. A smile.

Conversation continues. When the time that we're about to go to sleep, that little curve was still on my face. And I've felt a feeling of gratitude. I prayed to thank Him for this very wonderful gift - he.

Until I fell a sleep, I was smiling. Crazy. :)

up