piano obssesion

Naaaah. I'm getting addicted in playing piano. My day is not complete without pressing any piano key. Good to have seminary 4 times a week, mutual nights in Saturdays and Sundays! I don't care my little fingers get too tired, instead I'm still playing until my whole body breaks down and when my back ache! :))

I'm currently practicing these pieces:

- River Flows in You by Yiruma
- Only Human - One Liter of Tears OST
- We're so Far Away - Mae
- Love Me by Yiruma also

Here's a video...

**click here to see the video**

(i don't know how to upload it. ERROR occurs everytime i upload it *sigh*)

I hope I can play like that guy in the video! Wiiiii ;)

Maybe, I need more more more MORE practice to be like him. Sometimes I lose hope everytime i see that guy playing piano.. He's so good! But I need to be like him. Or better that him. haha
Naaaaah. I'm just a little bit jealous with him (even I don't know him) & a little ambitious! Hahahaha! :))

I'll post some videos of mine. Playing piano. Someday.

up