another day, another tear

I can't help myself to stop those tears falling from my weary eyes. I don't know why those things continue to happen and why they invades my mind unceasingly even though I stop myself to remember those stupid things. I'm sure you're thinking that I'm emo. Naaahhh. No, I'm not. :D

These are the reasons why they [my tears] keep on falling:

1. I'm missing someone .. extremely
2. Unhappy with the things happening in the house
3. A little bit jealous... ? (with who?)

Actually, every night my pillow receives plenty of tears from me. When the one side of it gets too wet, I'll turn over the pillow and lay down to the dry side. If both sides of my pillow get wet, I'll cover it with my blanket. Hahaha. Pretty funny. And when the blanket gets wet? Hmmm.. I'll get my hotdog pillow - another pillow to wet by tears. Haha. I'll cry until I found myself sleeping. Then tomorrow morning, my eyes swell!

Lately, I cried because of someone i really love. My foolish brain thinks that that someone doesn't have time for me. Naaaah. I don't want to think that! I know that he's just too busy with his school thingies. I'm trying to understand, but I can't blame myself to think that maybe, he doesn't care & get a little "tampo" with him. Here's one thing I really hate to think about 'cause it really makes me cry: the words "taking for granted". I really really REALLY hate that!

I'll just set myself to a good condition to forget all those negative things.. Maybe, I'll just plunge myself in playing piano. It relieves my sadness & it really works! ;)

up