35 reasons why I love you more than my life

  1. You're always approaching me.
  2. You made me feel I have sense of humor.
  3. You made me happy as I hold your hand.
  4. You help me carry my burden.
  5. You made me smile from my heart and not by my humor.
  6. You made your name sticked in my brain and your face in my heart.
  7. You made me have insomnia thinking of you.
  8. You made my heart and brain make an image of you as I dream.
  9. You made me plan my paramount goal in life.
  10. You made me astonished as you glance and smile at me.
  11. You taught me how to court sincerely.
  12. You made me realize that I must cherish you.
  13. You appreciate every little piece of me.
  14. You made my advices as solutions and not opinions.
  15. You made my eyes bloodshot when I see you cry.
  16. You always gives me best lines at my worst times.
  17. *****
  18. You're not just my inspiration, but my goal.
  19. You're still there for me even I'm childish.
  20. You made me thinking of you as my daily routine.
  21. You made me feel mature as long as I'm beside you.
  22. You helped me to behave.
  23. You helped me to take away my hatred.
  24. You change my anger as laughter.
  25. You made me feel better as you wrap your arms around my body.
  26. You made my feelings as your emotions.
  27. You're there to cheer me up.
  28. You made every piece of you playing motions in my head.
  29. You made me smile while I'm sleeping.
  30. You gave me the path of my life.
  31. You gave me reason why I should stand up and live.
  32. You made me feel contented.
  33. You made me crazy when you say "I love you".
  34. You made our love reach this far.
  35. I will love you more everyday of my life and I will strive to be worthy to be with you through eternity.

My baby, Rone Adam, made this yesterday (April 26, 2010) around 9:00 pm.
Hahaha. very detailed.

While reading his "reasons", i smiled...a lot.

He said that it's kinda corny, but for me, it's really nakakakilig.

I'd sent him my 35 Reasons Why You Are Made last March, I think.

I'm sure, when I'm down, I'll be reading this like what he's doing. :)

up