HI BLOGGER

it's been a long time without checking on you. many happy and frustrating stuffs happened to me && it was a big regret because i didn't shared it with you. anyway, starting today, i'll post my life's happenings..

Oh yeah. I forgot. I took the FEU-CAT last Feb. 19, 2010. Luckily, i passed it. :)
I was overwhelmed! I didn't expected to pass the exam because it was hard for me to answer the questions. math and science? whoah! totally brain-drained! :D
It doesn't matter. At least, i got it and i'm very excited to enter the new chapter of my life - the college life! new faces and places to see. Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Advertising was the course i've chosen. I hope i can made to the last.

Hmmm.. How about my Valentine's Day?
At first, it wasn't fun and it was annoying, but in the middle of it, it was a 100% fun! hahaha. here's a picture of me with simpoy! :)


haha. sweet.


i promise you blogger that i'll share my life with you. sorry for not posting all of it. i'm kinda busy but i was encouraged to write again by my classmate. She appreciated us and our posts! :)
i was inspired. thanks ronalyn.

till here li'l blog. ily.

up