Yiruma


Yah, Yiruma is his name. He's my current inspiration in playing piano. Though I know not him very well, I've read some informations about him from Mr. Wikipedia and in his official website. Blah blah. :D

Yiruma ("I Ru-ma", I think that's how you pronounce his name as Mr. Wikipedia said) was born on Feb. 15, 1978. Haha. Quite young huh? He was born in Korea but raised in England. He began playing piano at the age of 5. He went to England and study there. Mr. Wikipedia also said that he was married to Son Hye-im. What a very lucky girl. ;)

Everytime I listen to his songs, I have the chilly-feeling. Though it is hard to search an original piano sheets of his songs, I'm still finding for them! Luckily, I have four of them and I'm currently practicing those sheets. I practice the "River Flows in You" first. Hahaha. It's kinda hard because it has a parts that is fast. :O
Wii. But I'm trying to do my best just to play it. "Love Me" and "Kiss the Rain" are one of the most beautiful and super nakakakilig! I really love those songs.

Here the video where he plays "Love Me". :D


I love the way how he press the piano keys. His hands looks so light. -_-


I just hope that someday I'll be like him - like him that can play piano very very very well - even not that popular :D
&& I want to meet him in person. Hahaha. I know it's very impossible.

PS: He's very cute ;)




up