cancelled Christmas Party

I don't know why our class officers cancelled our Christmas party. They'd decided it yesterday and that makes me very irritated until now. They argued about the said topic--no Christmas party--while I was just listening to their explanations and to my other classmates' feedbacks. Argh.

My seatmate, Krizelle, keeps on saying "bakit walang christmas party?! nakakainis naman oh!". I think she said that many times, not less that 15 times. hahaha! We're both very excited because that would be our last Christmas party this highschool.

There's one thing that made me really REALLY annoyed: the officers didn't organize the party at the first place. Planning and blah blah blah were the things they just did. But they did one thing: collect money for the food. Pero hanggang doon lang! What happened to those moneys? They're REFUNDED! amf.

i hate it.



up