one week without parents

Last thursday (June 25, 2009), my parents decided to go to Leyte for some special reasons. They'll be attending wedding of a relative (i don't know who's that) and they'll be staying there for one week. My sister, tita & I will be one to take care of our home (of course).
At first, I thought that it was very hard for me! No one will cook my food before going to school, wake me up in the morning & wash my clothes. It doesn't mean that I don't know any household chores, maybe I'm just not sanay that my mom is not here.
I've learned their value while they are not here.


My first day without a parents goes like this...


Wednesday afternoon my mum and pup was about to leave our home but I didn't feel sadness.
The next day, I woke up early in the morning. I found myself cooking my food and preparing myself without any help from my loving mum..
After school classes, I went home. I was the only one in our house. My two sisters were in their own classes & my tita was teaching in their school. I felt so lonely because I don't have any companion. I texted my mom. While texting, I was a little bit crying. Maybe I miss them that fast & that much.
They send us text messages about the things happening there [Leyte].
The other day (Saturday), we wash our own clothes and iron our dresses for Sunday. Phew! That was hard. My sister got a scratches in her hand because of scrubing her clothes. Hahaha!
Sunday came.. Only the four of us came to church. It was so sad to go to church without my parents or when we are not complete..
I miss them!

For me, it's a great expreience. We've learned so much this & most of all we've learned how to be indapendent and stand on our own feet.

up