the "onion-skin"

I was about to sign-out my Yahoo!Messenger then I saw Rone got online. My youngest sister insist me to leave the computer 'cause she will use it for doing her "homeworks". Actually, she'll be opening her Facebook account. I got confused, choosing what should I do. I want stay sit infront of the computer and ask her to give a couple of minutes. She pushed to hard that's why I was forced to say "bye" to Rone. That made Rone's head heat-up. Bad trip. That the same time, my eyes began to be teary. I stoppoing myself with all my might just to make the tear not to fall.

I jumped off the chair and lend the computer to my sister. Inside the bedroom, there I cried a lot. Yeah, a lot. I know it's just a little thing but I cried like a baby. Ugh! That happened 5:00pm. I prayed, begging that he was not really mad. I made myself calm and leave the bedroom. My eyes were swollen but I didn't think about it. I didn't care if they see me wearing swollen eyes. That time, it's just the two of us in the house. My mom, dad & tita were not around. My youngest sister was watching television. I joined her. She had just finished using the computer.

Later, the phone rang. My heart beated faster. I had the feeling that it was Rone. My youngest sister, who was watching the television, answered it. She said,
"
Si Sim. Bakit ka umiyak?"
I answered,
"
Wala."

I handled the phone. My tears bursted from my eyes. I sob hard. Rone asked,

"
Bakit ka umiiyak? Narinig ko. Sabi ng kapatid mo."
"
*sob*"
"
Sorry na."
"
Galit ka ba sa akin?"
"H
indi. Badtrip lang ako nun. Tapos sinabayan pa na pa-offline ka na. Lalo akong na-badtrip."
"
Sorry talaga. Gagamitin nga ng kapatid ko."

Apology. Jokes. Laughs. Those made me feel better.
Hindi nya ako natiis that's why he called. We talked almost one hour. Hahaha :)

after that phone call, i was smiling. ^^

up