after 5 years.

We sacrificed our almost 2-year relationship just to find ourselves first. We decided to work on ourselves to know if we're worthy to have each other.

I know, God will help us. Maybe, it's not really our time to fall in love too much. I'm just glad to know that he is willing to change his attitude to become a better man, that he wants to be worthy for me, and that he will come back if we're already on the right age.

It doesn't mean we don't love each other anymore. Actually, after all the trials we've been through, we became stronger. I can say that we're strong because we made each other free.

Yesterday, we talked about it. At first, I didn't understand what he's saying. He explained everything to me. He wants to do it because it's for our future. That time, few tears came out of me. I'm not feeling so sad. I understood it after all his explanations. I'm very happy seeing him doing that thing. I know it's hard for us but we have to sacrifice this 2-year relationship to obtain our eternal happiness.

He inspired me. He amazed me. He made me happy.

While talking to me, he's just touching my face and caress my hair. I received plenty of hugs from him.

Now, we're the best of friends. He's my closest friend. He told me that we should never leave each other until we reached the right age and the right time.

I remembered my mother's advice last two years...

"Kung kayo ang para sa isa't isa, kahit hindi kayo ngayon, kayo pa rin 'yan sa huli."

My mom's right. Now, all I can do is to keep my faith strong and pray for the two of us.


God's will be done:)


up