I'm feeling so sad this day. Maybe because it's Friday the 13th today. I really don't believe that that day is malas. Hmmm. But there are some instances that I am malas today.

First. I forgot the volleyball ball at our house. I was about to enter the school campus when the ball flashed in my mind. I hurried to go upstairs and asked for my classmates if they have cellphones - with load. Luckily, you heard it right luckily, one of classmates let me use her cellphone. And it was unlimited! I'd send 10 text messages to my mom with the same message. I was really panicking that time.
One hour passed...my ball wasn't still there! It was already class in MAPEH! I got sooo frustrated, irritated and mad. Tears started to cover my eyes. I was trying to stop it with all my might. When some of my classmates talked to me, I answered them with a mad face. Argh. I think I was a monster that time. Did I scared them?

Next. Right now, while I'm doing this post, I felt something strange. Undefined.
I can't see for myself why I'm still sad even if I am
talking with him right now at Yahoo! Messenger. Maybe l-o-v-e is sleeping. He'll wake later. I know that he'll do.
Ugh. I just can't take this feeling that I am feeling right now. I hope it'll leave. Soon.



Happy yesterday, sad today. :(


up