asking for an apology


I know that sometimes it's hard to forgive because you've been hurt. I know that it's hard to ask for forgiveness for someone you've made a mistake because you have to swallow your pride and you have to ignore that you're acting stupid.

Four days ago, I've hurt someone I love & someone who loves me. After that, I thought that I shouldn't did it. I felt the guilt. At the other side of my mind says that "i've been honest to what I really feel" that day.

I have the hard feelings for four days. Four days of crying. Four days of regretting. Four days of feelings guilty. Four days of trying to communicate with him but no responses. Four days of asking for an apology. It's hard for me to do it not because I let pride stay with me. It's hard because I have no stable communication with him. All I can do is to pray for it and let God's will.

This is what I feel.
1. Stop asking for apology because he may be got annoyed that can lead to no forgiveness. :O
2. Try and try until he forgives. :)

My pessimistic side shows sometimes but I didn't let it be. I know he will forgive me. Just let him time to think, breathe and heal his heart.


I'm sorry love, it's my fault.

up